Saturday, January 8, 2011

Religion and Representation

In an article by CHARLES M. BLOW in the New York Times:

"According to the Pew Forum on Religion and Public Life about the religious composition of the 112th Congress, the unaffiliated (atheists, agnostics, the unchurched, uncommitted, etc.), at 16.1 percent of the population, is the largest religious group in America without representation in Congress. (Six members, about 1 percent, did not specify a religious category.)"

The Article:
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/08/opinion/08blow.html?_r=1

3 comments:

Clint Bourgeois said...

I would guess that there are a few non-believers in congress that do not report that due to political fallout.

voyance gratuite par mail said...

I appreciate, cause I found just what I was looking for. You’ve ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

voyance gratuite par telephone said...

Hello there, You’ve done a great job. I will certainly digg it and for my part suggest to my friends. I am confident they’ll be benefited from this web site.